In the past 15 years, I have performed over 6,000 successful arthroscopic joint procedures, 2000 reconstructive fracture procedures and 1,300 hip, knee and shoulder replacements.
I have treated over 100 Division I athletes and athletes on scholarships post reconstructive surgery. My patients have included Olympic-trial athletes, athletes pursuing the NFL, NBA and WNBA, bodybuilders, fitness and bikini models, and minor league players. This includes patients from multiple countries worldwide.
– Operative and non-operative treatment for joint disorders (tendinosis, arthritis, muscle and tendon strains).
– Hip, knee, partial knee and [patella resurfacing replacement].
– Major ligament, joint stabilization and reconstructive surgery.
– Reconstructive surgery for all non-spinal fractures.
– Robotic hip and knee replacement.
– ACL reconstructions with allograft and autograft (with hamstring and patella tendon harvests).
– Stabilization of all non-spinal joints.
– Tenosynovitis of the hand, trigger fingers and carpal tunnel.
– “tennis elbow”, “golfers elbow”, “little league elbow” and shoulder.
– Patellofemoral syndrome, jumpers knee, runners knee.
– Illiotibial band syndrome.
– Nursitis of hip, knee, ankle and shoulder.
– Cemented and non-cemented total knee replacement (with trabecular metal using NASA technology).
We offer a full spectrum of medical care for active people of all ages and fitness levels. This includes gender-specific, minimally invasive hip and knee replacements, orthopaedias, arthroscopy (shoulder, knee, ankle, and elbow), and pediatric/adolescent sports medicine. Our facilities include comprehensive X-ray, MRI and ultrasound services.
In addition, we specialize in MAKOplasty, an advanced surgical procedure developed by the MAKO Surgical Corporation for partial knee or total hip arthroplasty. It uses a robotic arm called “RIO Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopedic System” to perform minimally invasive surgery.
We bring a personal and effective approach to every project we work on.